- This event has passed.
Dumpster Day Spring 2016
May 7, 2016 @ 7:00 am - 12:00 pm
From 7 AM – Noon, Saturday May 7th, four dumpsters will be available to neighborhood residents. Two will be designated for trash and two designated for yard waste.
Dumpster locations are still being determined
- Household Hazardous Waste (paint, oil, chemicals, pesticides)
- Water Heaters
- Flourescent Lights (including CFLs)
- E-Waste (monitors, computers, household electronic items with internal compornents like mercury and other heavy metals)
- Plastic bags are not permitted in the leaf and brush dumpsters
- Sign in with a volunteer.
- Set Potentially reusable items and scrap metal on the curb next to trash dumpsters for our local scrappers.
- RECYCLE CARDBOARD AT THE CURB. Don’t bring it to the dumpster, please.