- This event has passed.
Fall Dumpster Day
October 24, 2015 @ 7:00 am - 12:00 pm
From 7 AM – Noon, Saturday October 24th, four dumpsters will be available to neighborhood residents. Two will be designated for trash and two designated for yard waste.
All dumpsters will be located at 31st and Karnes
- Household Hazardous Waste (paint, oil, chemicals, pesticides)
- Water Heaters
- Flourescent Lights (including CFLs)
- E-Waste (monitors, computers, household electronic items with internal compornents like mercury and other heavy metals)
- Plastic bags are not permitted in the leaf and brush dumpsters
- Sign in with a volunteer.
- Set Potentially reusable items and scrap metal on the curb next to trash dumpsters for our local scrappers.
- RECYCLE CARDBOARD AT THE CURB. Don’t bring it to the dumpster, please.